Friday 18 November 2011

One step to PhD

I have contacted by someone from University of Leeds, UK recently seems to be interested into taking me in as a PhD candidate. I am relieved and happy to finally have someone responding well to my e-mails on my wish to further PhD. I will be having a skype meeting with the head centre and team leader of the epigenetic group on the 24th Nov, 9.30 a.m. UK time. Wish me luck, k.

I will be having another session with someone of another group from Leeds on the 30th Nov a well. Apparently she's a visiting professor at the faculty of medicine, University of Malaya, and we will discuss of my interest to help me identify a potential supervisor. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

A moment ago, a colleague of mine texted, telling me that there is a UK education fair held in KL. I guess, i'd better go. I suppose I could hand in my CV and cover letter to them. I'm excited!!!

Is this my fated place for PhD?? InsyaAllah... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment