Friday 4 November 2011

Miss Ebola play rough? I can play rough too.

Me and a friend went to Midvalley during the 2 hours lunch break.  The mission was to buy okonomiyaki sauce. Yeah, finally found the halal sauce at Jusco. I bought two bottles since its rare to find it anywhere in any Japanese shop, not even in Shojikiya or Daiso. But one thing i havent found since i last bought it about 10 months ago is the Shittori. A chocolate wafer packaged in a red packet, I usually eat back in Japan. Anyway... the highlight of the story is again about Miss Ebola.

I was told earlier in the evening that Miss Ebola purposely asked the two students to axe out my name from their presentation. How I got to know this was from another friend who told me apparently another good friend of mine, who have experienced similar incidence by this pathetic Miss Ebola. She directly asked the students why wasnt my name in the presentation, and they said it was in, until Miss Ebola asked them to take my name out. So, now, who is trying to destruct harmony?? She started to provoke, now I have to respond by not tolerating her stupidness. Yes. A dumb woman. Pity you. I curse you till the end of time. I curse the worst on you, and you will never b forgiven until you kneel down and beg for forgiveness. I pray for your bad doings to be returned back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment