Saturday 19 November 2011

IOI Community Run 2011

Its Sunday, woke up at 6 a.m. (rarely) and get ready for the 7KM run at Puchong. It was fun, but the route was too challenging that we kinda had to climb almost all the way to the finishing line. My record was 55 mins, not a good record, obviously not qualfied to get a medal. This time around my youngest brother joined the run too. It was his first run, and he ran continously. Not bad for a 1st timer though. My husband's thigh got cramped again, bt this time he had it pretty bad. I had to drive back home this time since his right thigh was not in the right condition to drive. Anyway, here are some pictures of the event today.. Next run will be Malakoff 12KM run. I'm looking forward and wish me luck! :)

Husband, me and bro. Before running.

With the goody bag. Shoe bag, one can of gatorade, Shokubutsu bosy wash, Fisherman's friend, peppermint gum and some vouchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment