Wednesday 28 September 2011

Aidilfitri U*** 2011

Its been a while since I last wrote in. Its the last day of Syawal, and it kinda sadden me as I have not really enjoyed to the fullest of this Aidilfitri, as perhaps I will be going off for my PhD soon. I wont be celebrating Aidilfitri in Malaysia, with my complete family for the next three years. Anyway, just feeling to scribble a bit on my office "Open House" which was held last week at the institute both U*** and C*****. It was a very overwhelming and blissfull event that I feel happy and disheartened that I might one day leave U***. Its not about leaving the place, but it's about leaving friends behind. I'm seriously gonna miss this. Last year I was in Japan when they had the same event during Syawal. Hey, atleast this year I get to be part of this, and I am very blessed.. Alhamdullilah.. :) Anyway, here are some pics of the event last Friday (23rd Sept 2011). Enjoy..!!!

Strike a "typical" pose in front of the creatively deco by our very own Miss N***. Well done, girl! This is the YAD (Young And Dangerous). Haha.. Picture: Courtesy of Ashran Zara on Facebook. TQ, Ashran :D

Me and a colleague. Me in my last year's raya attire. Believe it or not, its my second time wearing it since last year.


Various food to feast.. One can never eat so much.
Havent got the chance to taste it. Too full to eat more.




C***** food. There was also Satay and roast lamb.

Actually, while enjoying the food, there were also games to win nice hampers. Unfortunately, I did not managed to capture those moments. Perhaps in another event to come. If Iam still here... InsyaAllah...


No comments:

Post a Comment