Wednesday 28 September 2011

Four flat tyres. And I'm almost penniless, literally.. :(

Courtesy of http://www.chuzzytyres.com/about.html
Yeah.. its about time to replace the tyres. I sent my little car for servis about a month ago. The mechanic said that the tyres are all worn out. So I told myself and to my husband that I will definitely change two at a time, so I wont feel so burdened with the amount of money to spend on the tyres.
So came another month, which is yesterday that my husband brought the car for tyre replacement, he drove into one huge nail and it stick nicely on my balding tyre. When he reached to the workshop, the tyre were already flat and the safest and the best way was to replace all four tyres. So, there goes my RM660 for the day.
Let alone that, I figured that me and my husband needs to get a flight ticket back from Jakarta to KL in November as we havent bought one yet. And again, there goes another RM240! Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment