Friday 30 September 2011

Coach Chelsea Emerson Satchel silver/grey 17820

Retail it is sold at RM1825!!
I've been falling in love with this bag since i first saw it in Coach official website. I love the color, the size of the bag, the fact that it can be a shoulder bag or slingback. Which is cool becoz i love dual function/style kind of bag. Its really spacious that i can put everything in the world in it, and still looking elegant great ( i mean the bag..haha). A good friend's sister in law is now in the US, and is taking order for any US products to be shipped by december. I am now contemplating to get this bag. But then again, I am still hesitant because i may need to save up for my trip to Jakarta in November and Osaka in January next year. Boy i am thrilled to go back to Japan!!! Rinku premium outlet store, wait for my presence, okay!!!
my first coach bag was bought about less than a year ago in Niigata, Japan. Bought it at a shop in AEON Minami, about 10 mins form the Bandai area. Well, it was not too cheap, but cheaper than retail price though. It was my first time buying, so i didnt know how much it really cost retail and in the US outlet! However, I bought three coach bags from that same shop on separate occasions. I bought Kristin Hobo, Signature stripe tote and a signature swingpack. Its only when i got back from japan, i got to know that there are blogs selling authentic designer bags for half, sometimes 70% cheaper!
anyway, now still contemplating to order chelsea emerson or not... hm......

Another dream bag. Marc Jacob Preppy Nylon Hobo. There's a blog selling it at RM795. And it is sold out. :(
Used to want this bag too.. But, a friend really likes it, so, I guess I'm gonna pass this. :)
I like ths watch. Very stylish and sporty. Its a Tissot Ladies T-sport PRC 100. Retail selling at RM2000 plus. There's a blog selling at RM1043.
Clarks Asha Dome. Dont like the suede material. But definitely crazy of the design. Still expensive for me, though. Maybe another time. When I happened to found a million dollar cash by the roadside. Yeah.. in my dream!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi....
    saya tahu ni post 2011... tapi leh tahu x mana nak carik kasut clark design macam ni?

    ReplyDelete