Saturday 13 August 2011

Pig skin lining shoe

It's ramadhan, Eid mubarak is just around the corner. Just like other Moslems in the world, I fast, refrain myself from eating, drinking, misbehavioral and talk crap. I tried my best to get the best Ramadhan ever, so that it is meaningful and balance myself between "duniawi & akhirat". I may not be the best role model for exemplary, but I hope to be as good as what required as a Moslem.
Anyway, since this is ramadhan, people are busy preapring for Eid mubarak, where people shop for new baju kurung, baju melayu, contemporary clothing, shoes etc. Yeah, same here, got my baju kurung ready (a bit disappoinment), hand bag (yeah, a handbag..long awaited handbag and finally got it!! Yaay!!) and shoes.
Today I am gonna talk about the shoes I bought online, on Facebook i'd rater say. They have quite a number of inetresting and pretty shoes on sale, i kinda fell for it at the beginning. Thinking that it is cheap and looking for Raya sandal, i bought one pretty red wedges heel sandal. Its RM68 including postage, allright!
So, the shoes arrived at my doorstep last Tuesday (9th Aug. 2011). Boy, was I excited to put it on, but the moment i open the shoe box, i knew that it was not wearable. The shoe is pig skin lining!! I know because i love to shop. Its got the traingle dots on the surface of the sole and inside! So, i messagd the seller asking her to check whether its pig skin lining or not, and guess what?? She got offended (she's a Malay) and sent an article for me to read. She denies it, but deep down I know that it is pig skin lining. She's not acepting me to ask for refund. and that is really bad.. anyway, semoga you dapat petunjuk, okay... So, i guess i'm gonna sell it to any non-muslim friends of mine.
Moral of the story: Never buy shoes online. Buy Clarks!! hahaha! Here are some pics for you to view as reference, so in future you wont b cheated like me, k! Selamat berpuasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment