Friday 19 August 2011

20th Ramadhan

It's 20th Ramadhan. Already. Time flies really fast. I cant wait for Eid Mubarak to arrive, but feels sad that Ramadhan is ending. I wanna make the best of this Holy month. No need to brag or boast for what deeds I did throughout the month, so I'm just gonna stop at that.
Yesterday I encountered diarrhea. Went to the clinic and the doctor prescribed some medications and advised me to break fast due to dehydration. But I was stubborn as I felt that I can managed to fast all day. Later at night, suddenly I was having gastritis attack. It prolonged until now, that I am still hesitating whether to break fast or not. Anyway...
Yesterday too, a cousin of my husband's passed away due to road accident. Apparently, the driver wanted to avoid the bus from collided, but unfortunately, they went off the cliff. Both driver and cousin died on the spot. Al-fatihah to both of them. May they rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment