Sunday 23 October 2011

Zillions questions...



At the back of my lab back in Niigata. NOPE. Nothng to do with this entry. haha..

What do I want in life? I dont have the answer to that question. Do you? Sometimes I keeps on wondering if I have made the right decision to do what I am doing now. Am I up to it? Do I have what it takes to excell in my field now? Does my strength heard and seen? My potential? Always questionable. Am I happy? Yes. Sometimes. I know one thing in life that I love to do for sure... SHOP. But then again, I'll get bored even shopping. Thinking of the money which makes other people richer. I wish I can be one of those people who just created blogs to sell stuffs like handbags, shoes, watches etc. I'd love to do that. The only problem is, on how much money needed to start?

I hate coming back home feeling depressed and tired. Yes, I bring home whatever problems i have back in the office. I cant seem to forget or take it easy. I'll always think and think and it drives me crazy. I've always think the worst out of everything. Always feel unappreciated, underestimated.

Sometimes I feel that I havent given myself a break from anything. I started my masters degree immediately after I graduated. Then started working immediately after submitted my thesis. I did not let myself explore the horizon to identify what my interest is. I want to further my studies, but am I making the right platform as a stepping stone?

These are questions keep playing in my mind. I do hope I'll find the answers soon before its too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment